Thank you for visiting our Induction page - here you can find a range of resources such as our handbook and guides to Sixth Form as well as our option blocks and subject materials with subject insight and videos from students that have studied them. We will also share our assembly, student Q&A as well as a live Q&A during our Induction Day on Thursday 2nd July.
- Joining SCGSG Sixth Form
- A Day in the Life of a Sixth Form Student
- SCGSG Sixth Form Handbook
- Recommended Textbooks
If you are currently a student at SCGSG, we will email your results at 8.00am and then you will receive a phone call from a member of staff between 8.30am-12.00pm to offer support and to confirm your place for Sixth Form.
If you are looking to join SCGSG, we will post an online form for you to complete on results day by 1.00pm which will require you to upload a copy of your results and you will hear from us after 1.00pm with the outcome of your application.
|Option A||Option B||Option C||Option D|
Summer Bridging Work
As well as the bridging tasks for the summer period, we have also asked some of our Year 13 students to give you an insight into each subject as they experienced them.
- Introduction to A-Level History Transition Work
- Russia - Glossary of specialised terms
- Map of Imperial Russia
- What was Russia like in 1881
- Alexander II Information Sheet
- Unit 1 - Early Stuarts
- Unit 1 - Tudor and Stuart family tree
- Transition work instructions - Russia
- An Introduction to Civil Rights in the USA